Saturday, September 27, 2008

Top 10 acne treatments

« ...Now it's even harder for them to find the real and permanent solution to their acne because now they *know* diet has nothing to do with acne. They tried it and it didn't work for them....
...5) Diet - A change in your diet can help with your acne condition. Reduce your consumption of caffeine and processed sugar. Also include more fresh fruits in your diet. Drink plenty of water to flush out toxins in your body and keep your skin hydrated. This is probably the number tip for most models and actresses....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...I imagine after reading that title, you are probably thinking: "Oh yeah, secret cure for acne - right!" I will admit, if I were you, I would be thinking the same exact thing. However, that was before I saw the results for myself. By applying the secret cure for acne, my daughter, who suffered from a severe case of acne in her early teen years, was able to successfully recover. I was simply amazed at the transition that her skin experienced as she went through the healing process. Now, I am here to share my story with you - as well as this "secret" that I am claiming will cure acne......»
Full Text: http://best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: how to remove acne scares, bad acne solutions, how do i get rid of acne craters in face

No comments: